Kick-Ass Nestle Toll House Double Chocolate Brownies
What do I need?
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
1 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
What do I do?
1. Preheat oven to 350, grease a 13x9 pan
2. Melt 1 cup morsels and butter in large saucepan over low heat; stir until smooth. Remove from heat, stir in eggs. Stir in flour, sugar, vanilla and baking soda. Stir in remaining chips and nuts (if you choose).
3. Bake for 18-22 minutes until toothpick comes out clean. Cool completely and enjoy!